Pirate 4x4 banner

dana 44

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  sasnissan720 
#1 ·
I found a set of Dana 44 front and rear they came out of a 1977 scout. Will the be good for my sas conversation

#8 ·
I've found a lot of stuff also but just like to ask question and get some input on things! Buddy of mine has a number to a company out Oklahoma. That sale h1 wheels. With custom lug pattern n back spacing on military tires for $700 for 4 wheels n tires ill get the number tomarrow and post it on here

#9 ·
3.o8s would be awefull id go bare minimum 4.10s and that still wouldnt be that great. As far as dodge d60s the front is a balljoint with cad.... So it makes a better axle than a d44 only by a small margain but they are still a d60 and their cheap.

#10 · (Edited)
trust me you dont want to deal with that scout front axle its a bitch cut down a chevy 44 to scout length thats what i did. was way worth the work since you have to cut the tubes anyway you can set the c's to get your pinion agle just right. plus scouts run dana 30 size outers unless yu swap to ford outers if your wanting to stay with the 5x5.5 lug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.