Pirate 4x4 banner

post pics of yur exterras and what you did to them

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  TJVigilante 
#1 ·
buddy got 03 exterra xe and is kinda the backwoods ******* riggin type he is tryin to figure out what to do to his so he wants to see what you guys do to yurs

#3 ·
I drive to and from work every day. Sometimes use it to go into the woods, pulling the motorcycle for fun. Eventually it will pull the boat to the lake. It has also been used to get up into the mountains in the winter and drove through a nice blizzard over the holidays once.

Not really setting the X up for a hard core wheeler.

Being you want to ******* it, anything is game. ******* engineering generally does not copy other's work. Pull out the sawzall and the welder and go to town.

#4 ·
its not mine and its not a hardcore wheeler more pavement princess but the princess suposely likes to get dirty i told him like a budget boost and a set of 32" duratracs or km2's rockers and a set of tube bumpers and leave it be cuz it already has factory lsd in rear itlls see light to a lil challenging trails

#13 · (Edited)
If he's got a 03 then it's a 1st gen and has torsion bars up front. A cheap easy way is get longer shackles for the rear and crank the torsion bars all the way up. Then there's a parts list for a cheap 2" body lift. You will be able to fit 33"s then. Here's my 05 with 3" lift and 33.6" tires.

She's my daily driver so I'm not goin any higher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.