Pirate 4x4 banner

D-21 V6 Headers with CA woes

831 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  basscat19 
#1 ·
Need some pearls of wisdom. I'm new to the Bulletin Board thing, and this was suggested to me by a friend. I apologize in advance for improper etiquette of any kind. Here is my dilemma: I live in California. A problem that I can fix, but not at the moment. Five years ago my Nissan developed an exhaust leak, so I had the stock manifolds replaced with a set of Pacesetters done at a local dealership. (and new CAT and Muffler) 5 years ago! The truck has been smogged twice since the changeover. I went to have the truck smogged this year and the station failed the truck. The exhaust blew all zeros, the reason for the truck not passing was due to the headers not having a CARB EO number??!! I'm at a loss for what to do. I'm not even considering removing the headers, and I can't move to a different state (which I really want to) at the moment. Anyone have any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.