Pirate 4x4 banner

NISMO Stuff Racing's 2nd event...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  westracing01 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Do you have any more information on the event in NY in Sept.? I wouldn't mind heading over to see that. Hell, if you need help on the crew I'd be willing to pitch in. Live in CT right on the NY border.

#4 ·
Ahhh....weekend results and story behind the weekend here: http://nismostuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/okemo-ii-hillclimb-event-results.html

WestRacing1 (or anyone else for that matter) if you are interested in crewing and/or hanging out at the race it is September 23-24 out in Harrisville, NY. If you are willing to crew for me (hopefully not much more work than just hanging out and shooting the shite and checking tire pressure/lug nuts) I have put the offer out there that I will pick up your beer and camping tab. Right now I have one crew member and are sharing resources with another team but I could use a few more! If interested, email me at: spalind@yahoo.com

Thanks!

#7 ·
Just sent an email.

Drew, we could drive up together since we're pretty close. That would cut down on the fuel costs. I'm about 90% sure I'm good to go, just have to put in for that Friday (Sept. 23) off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.