Pirate 4x4 banner

Stacie J. Chan

7K views 65 replies 28 participants last post by  beater82 
#1 ·
#9 ·
#14 ·
#19 · (Edited)
:laughing:I had to quote it before they lock that dumb bitches link.

Stacie Chan is an actress and journalist, best known for her role as Jade Chan in the cartoon show Jackie Chan Adventures [1][2]
Contents

1 Acting career
2 Education life
3 References
4 External links

[edit] Acting career

Chan voiced the character of Jade, Jackie Chan's fictional niece, in the "Jackie Chan Adventures", throughout the show's 95 episodes run. She is jackie chans niece in real life. [2] She started at the age of 11 years old, continuing until her sophomore year in high school.

In addition to the "Jackie Chan Adventures", Chan was a guest star in Drake & Josh.[3]

Stacie Chan plays Marta, asking Josh if he can see Jupiter with her Virtual Reality Helmet She enjoys her Uncle work
[edit] Education life

Chan attended Arcadia High School, located in Arcadia, California. She attended Stanford University where in 2009 she attained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and a minor in Spanish. And in 2010 she completed the Graduate Program in Journalism.[4][5]

Chan currently works for RedwoodCityPatch.com as a News Editor. She has caused great controversy by posting the names of citizens who chose to protect themselves via CCW. She has also chosen to slander these people in an editorial piece disguised as a news article comparing all CCW holders to the rouge George Zimmerman who shot Trevon Martin.[1]
[edit] References

#16 · (Edited)
http://redwoodcity.patch.com/users/stacie-chan-2

About Stacie

Email: stacie@patch.com
Phone: 650-248-5022

As a journalist I've worked for the Pasadena Star News, The Stanford Daily, Eastern Group Publications (a chain of bilingual newspapers in Los Angeles), KNBC-LA, and BNET. At these respective media, I learned to tell stories in a wide variety of media: print, video, even map mash-ups! Though these media were very diverse in the styles and news they covered, they all were devoted to providing the most accurate information that was relevant to their audience. That's why I believe Patch is in a field of its own, covering news and events that directly impact the lives of its city's residents.

In my spare time, I'm constantly streaming NPR, looking for the best happy hour food deals, bargain clothes shopping, talking to strangers, and sipping iced soy chai lattes.

Your Beliefs

At Patch, we promise always to report the facts as objectively as possible and otherwise adhere to the principles of good journalism. However, we also acknowledge that true impartiality is impossible because human beings have beliefs. So in the spirit of simple honesty, our policy is to encourage our editors to reveal their beliefs to the extent they feel comfortable. This disclosure is not a license for you to inject your beliefs into stories or to dictate coverage according to them. In fact, the intent is the opposite: we hope that the knowledge that your beliefs are on the record will cause you to be ever mindful to write, report and edit in a fair, balanced way. And if you ever see evidence that we failed in this mission, please let us know.

Politics

I'm a registered Democrat, but I'm fairly moderate. I understand why our nation is a two-party system, but rarely is an issue ever that black and white. Instead of pigeon-holing myself according to my party's beliefs, I try to bypass this bifurcated system and analyze topics through a more open-minded lens. I believe in unbridled freedom of speech, social justice, financial frugality, and green energy.

Religion

I've been lucky enough to be surrounded by people of all faiths, backgrounds, and nationalities. While I don't have a religion myself, I've engaged in enough religious conversations to know that all religions are valid, and no one should ever discount another's religion. So, I live by The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated.. And by John Lennon: all you need is love.

Local Hot-Button Issues

Redwood City is one of the most diverse cities on the Peninsula. With a burgeoning start-up community and a lower socioeconomic neighborhood all within 34.6 square miles, no day is ever the same in Redwood City. Development is an evolving process, with the City Council's General Plan to revitalize the downtown area and the potential Saltworks Project that would build a 30,000 person "city" on the 1,436 acre saltworks site in Redwood Shores. With the San Mateo County main courthouse and County seat in Redwood City, noteworthy trials occur on a daily basis. The California High-Speed Rail Authority is also considering

#61 ·
http://redwoodcity.patch.com/users/stacie-chan-2

About Stacie

Email: stacie@patch.com
Phone: 650-248-5022

As a journalist I've worked for the Pasadena Star News, The Stanford Daily, Eastern Group Publications (a chain of bilingual newspapers in Los Angeles), KNBC-LA, and BNET. At these respective media, I learned to tell stories in a wide variety of media: print, video, even map mash-ups! Though these media were very diverse in the styles and news they covered, they all were devoted to providing the most accurate information that was relevant to their audience. That's why I believe Patch is in a field of its own, covering news and events that directly impact the lives of its city's residents.

In my spare time, I'm constantly streaming NPR, looking for the best happy hour food deals, bargain clothes shopping, talking to strangers, and sipping iced soy chai lattes.

#21 ·
hmmm...I am finding little tidbits of all sorts of old blogging sites I am pretty sure she forgot to delete :laughing: little cross refrecing and I am sure there is some not wanted to be public info in there.

#34 ·
From This:

Stacie Chan is an actress and journalist, best known for her role as Jade Chan in the cartoon show Jackie Chan Adventures [1][2]
Contents

1 Acting career
2 Education life
3 References
4 External links

[edit] Acting career

Chan voiced the character of Jade, Jackie Chan's fictional niece, in the "Jackie Chan Adventures", throughout the show's 95 episodes run. She is jackie chans niece in real life. [2] She started at the age of 11 years old, continuing until her sophomore year in high school.

In addition to the "Jackie Chan Adventures", Chan was a guest star in Drake & Josh.[3]

Stacie Chan plays Marta, asking Josh if he can see Jupiter with her Virtual Reality Helmet She enjoys her Uncle work
[edit] Education life

Chan attended Arcadia High School, located in Arcadia, California. She attended Stanford University where in 2009 she attained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and a minor in Spanish. And in 2010 she completed the Graduate Program in Journalism.[4][5]

Chan currently works for RedwoodCityPatch.com as a News Editor. She has caused great controversy by posting the names of citizens who chose to protect themselves via CCW. She has also chosen to slander these people in an editorial piece disguised as a news article comparing all CCW holders to the rouge George Zimmerman who shot Trevon Martin.[1]
[edit] References
To This:

Stacie Chan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Stacie Chan
Occupation Actress and Journalist

Contents

1 Acting career
2 Education life
3 References
4 External links

[edit] Acting career

[edit] Education life

Chan currently works for RedwoodCityPatch.com as a News Editor. She has controversially published the names of all the persons in the area who have acquired a permit to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense, thus possibly endangering the security of those persons, apparently on the theory that persons carrying guns may be dangerous and therefore the general public has the right to know who is armed.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacie_Chan

#37 ·
done

Chan currently works for RedwoodCityPatch.com as a News Editor. She has controversially published the names of all the persons in the area who have acquired a permit to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense, thus possibly endangering the security of those persons, apparently on the theory that persons carrying guns may be dangerous and therefore the general public has the right to know who is armed.[1]

As turnabout is fair play: Stacie Chan 21 Willow Rd. Apt. 35 Menlo Park, California 94025 6264822447

Staciechan.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/staciechan

http://www.facebook.com/RedwoodCityPatch
Apparently if you try to put an email address in an article wiki will freak out.

We'll see how long that edit makes it before someone flags it.

#45 ·
Funny thing is, if you google "Christian Trejbal free boxes" this thread comes up.

It's amazing. I can't imagine what will happen when you google

Stacie Chan is the editor of the Redwood City Patch. Miss Chan is on a bender to post the names of as many of CA's LTC holders as she can. As such, I am making this thread to help gather information for Ms. Chan.

http://redwoodcity.patch.com/article...uspatc00000001

Stacie Chan
21 Willow Rd. Apt. 35
Menlo Park, California 94025

Staciechan.com

staciejchan@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/staciechan

http://www.facebook.com/RedwoodCityPatch
I can't believe she has chosen to expose the LTC holders of Redwood City.

#47 ·
Just had to respond to that:

WOW, guess the criminals now know who not to mess with, they are armed. Or maybe more dangerously, the criminals know who to mess with, those people not on the list, those who do not have a concealed weapons permit, including Miss Chan herself.
Some people.... :rolleyes:

Reminds me of this picture:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.