Pirate 4x4 banner

Where are you all buying your Leupold scopes?

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Hammy 
#1 ·
Where are you guys buying your rifle scopes? I have heard bad things about Opticsplanet.com so I am a little leary of sending them any money.

I know about Midwayusa.com and Grafs.com but they cant be the best price going. Specifically I am looking at a Leupold VX2 3-9x40. I am going to put it on a .308 carbine bolt gun for deer and pigs.

any pirate vendors that carry Leupold?

#2 ·
When buying from midway, google 'midway discount coupons'. Usually save 10 bucks on a hundred, 20 on 200, etc. Should help a little. Sometimes Amazon will have a decent price, plus free shipping. Also, being that I've purchased stuff at Cabelas, every month I usually get a $15 or $20 off coupon on purchases over $150 from them. There are ways to save, hope this helps.

#8 ·
No personal experience but someone in the OSR was saying just a couple of months ago how the customer service sucks. They are nicey nice taking your order/money but if you have a problem and need to return something they are a SOB to deal with.

#16 ·
I've heard good things about the new Redfields, especially considering the cost for the quality.

Was yours made in the USA? I guess some are, some aren't. Not sure what it would take to make sure to get one that was or if it's just a crap-shoot when ordering online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.