Pirate 4x4 banner

PNW People Please Read

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  78bronco460 
#1 ·
#13 ·
I'd LOVE to do something like this around here. Too bad there aren't any public gravel pits I know of that are open any more.

Seriously, I'd drive a hundred miles to adopt a gravel pit. Picking up someone else's mess beats paying $40 for the privilege to get yelled at for picking up my own brass.

#14 ·
We're very fortunate in some ways here, and it's aggravating to see how some people take these things for granted. I totally relate to the range situation you described, and I try to be a good example in our forest shooting areas. People just need awareness, not to be scolded or treated like children.

#15 · (Edited)
I am very glad to see a great turn out. After I said no, I looked at my scheduling and was really tempted to make it happen. Then out of nowhere some more training got heaped on me and getting yesterday off turned out to be impossible. I hope to make the next one.

EDIT: And since I am an ass and forgot to say it....THANK YOU!!! You're making the shooting community look better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.