Great Service! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor Forums > Poly Performance
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 147964
Great Service!

I just want to say thanks to all of the guys at Poly Performance. Ive just started using them within the last few months and these guys take care of me all the time and know what they are talking about. Im not good with names but I know I have worked with Wes and Tom alot. Once again thanks guys!
book85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
Originally Posted by book85 View Post
I just want to say thanks to all of the guys at Poly Performance. Ive just started using them within the last few months and these guys take care of me all the time and know what they are talking about. Im not good with names but I know I have worked with Wes and Tom alot. Once again thanks guys!
!!!

www.SynergyMFG.com
Cool stuff for your buggy, Jeep, Dodge 2500/3500

www.4130Clothing.com
A unique apparel line geared for the off-road enthusiast
PIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 78079
Yep add Andrew to that list. Always above and beyond!

Master of the wire Wheel!Apprentice human clamp

Coastal Fabrication the " best damn shop in town"
Poly Performance

Pacific Fabrication
http://www.pacificfab.net/
Right Gear &Axle
Valley Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
wayfastwhitey

Member # 94400
Can't remember who I talked to on the phone about valving in some shocks I ordered from you guys but he was very helpful and didn't treat me like a retard although I clearly am some times. Thanks guys!
Texas Trail Buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blase View Post
what's it like to own a buggy........i'd say it's like getting a blow job on a roller coaster
slobuild57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 147964
Yeah they do take care of me every time!
book85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 63398
Add me to the list of happy customers too. I just ordered front and rear steering kits for my rockwells and got a great deal thanks to Poly Performance and Tommy! Parts should be here sometime next week.

Thanks a bunch!

[COLOR="Red"]"The almighty says he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fooked!"[/COLOR]
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 90674
I second this post - i ordered a part and never got a tracking number... called the website number a couple days after the order, got a real human, got back to me in ten minutes on my cell with a tracking number and sent me a pack of stickers and coozies with my order - top notch guys! part got to the east coast on time!
aparke4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 12257
Send a message via AIM to American
Woot woot! Great service, and always delivered on time. I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be!
Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparke4 View Post
I second this post - i ordered a part and never got a tracking number... called the website number a couple days after the order, got a real human, got back to me in ten minutes on my cell with a tracking number and sent me a pack of stickers and coozies with my order - top notch guys! part got to the east coast on time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Auto View Post
Yep add Andrew to that list. Always above and beyond!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobuild57 View Post
Can't remember who I talked to on the phone about valving in some shocks I ordered from you guys but he was very helpful and didn't treat me like a retard although I clearly am some times. Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by book85 View Post
Yeah they do take care of me every time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by American View Post
Woot woot! Great service, and always delivered on time. I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! We GREATLY appreciate it!!!

www.SynergyMFG.com

www.4130Clothing.com
Old 06-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 92069
Cant get anyone to answer the phone or return a call. I would like to place a order. 501-802-2992 Thanks
Old 06-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillclimber227 View Post
Cant get anyone to answer the phone or return a call. I would like to place a order. 501-802-2992 Thanks
Our call center is pretty jammin right now and are trying to hire more staff... Have you tried email...? Its really the best way to get a hold of us...

sales@polyperformance.com

www.SynergyMFG.com

www.4130Clothing.com
Old 06-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 186382
Poly

Poly kicks ass.... Great customer service and awesome people....
Beck*A*Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck*A*Poo View Post
Poly kicks ass.... Great customer service and awesome people....
!

www.SynergyMFG.com

www.4130Clothing.com
Old 07-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 206355
I'm gonna have to add to this as well. You guys have great customer service. I'd especially like to thank Wes for helping me recently. He went out of his way (at least i think he did) to contacting PSC for me to make sure I was getting the correct pulley for my application. Thanks again wes and everyone at poly!

Last edited by IWANNA4X4; 07-11-2012 at 07:58 AM.
IWANNA4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
In the Dark

Member # 128178
X2 And a shout out to Taylor for the help on my latest order
cnagpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 201662
I'm a bit disappointed in poly performance at the moment. Usually I get great service from them but lately its been not as good. I ordered parts 4 months ago and still have not got them. I get a different story every time about where the parts are and when they will ship. They billed my credit card in May. I waited several weeks and contacted them. They then said it would be towards the end of June because the powder coating was backed up. I asked if I could just get the part raw without powder coating and they stated it would take even longer because I would go to the back of the order list. Okay, whatever. Anyway, I waited until late July and contacted them again. Evidently they wont ship me my part until late August now because the tooling broke on the machine they use to make my part. Interesting since my part was already made several months before and sitting at the powder coaters. Like i said though, I usually get great service but its kind of hit or miss. I got tired of waiting and I just ordered basically the same part from a different manufacturer (EVO) and got in in 4 days. I'm not trying to hate on Poly but just giving my honest experience with them so others will know what to possibly expect. It sucks when your in the middle of a project and it gets held up for months waiting on parts. I would prefer if they didn't advertise the parts if they don't have them.
J33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 37016
I'm guessing your talking about the Jeep JK Sector Shaft Brace. This part has been redesigned a couple times from Synergy now. The only time the money would have been charged is if the order was done via Paypal. Where they charge the card as soon as order is placed. Let me know if you need anything in the future and I will help you out. Our ETA is only as good as what info we get from the MFG. If they change it a few times it's somewhat out of our hands.

Thanks.
65Chevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 201662
Okay, thanks for the reply, I will keep waiting. My wife has a JK so I will still use the part on hers when it arrives. I did get tired of waiting and ordered it from someone else for my Jeep though. Anyway, sorry for doggin on Poly but I got a little frustrated. Peace
Old 08-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
Originally Posted by J33P View Post
I'm a bit disappointed in poly performance at the moment. Usually I get great service from them but lately its been not as good. I ordered parts 4 months ago and still have not got them. I get a different story every time about where the parts are and when they will ship. They billed my credit card in May. I waited several weeks and contacted them. They then said it would be towards the end of June because the powder coating was backed up. I asked if I could just get the part raw without powder coating and they stated it would take even longer because I would go to the back of the order list. Okay, whatever. Anyway, I waited until late July and contacted them again. Evidently they wont ship me my part until late August now because the tooling broke on the machine they use to make my part. Interesting since my part was already made several months before and sitting at the powder coaters. Like i said though, I usually get great service but its kind of hit or miss. I got tired of waiting and I just ordered basically the same part from a different manufacturer (EVO) and got in in 4 days. I'm not trying to hate on Poly but just giving my honest experience with them so others will know what to possibly expect. It sucks when your in the middle of a project and it gets held up for months waiting on parts. I would prefer if they didn't advertise the parts if they don't have them.
Can't be bummed at Poly dude... Synergy is the manufacture of that part and they are slammed right now. That part will be coming off back order from Synergy to all the other distributors with open orders for that 8069-02 on 8/24. Not sure if you knew that was the senaro but there it is. Also, that EVO part you have is quite a bit different and will not work with any type of kit that does not use a drop pitman arm. Hope that info helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Chevy4x4 View Post
I'm guessing your talking about the Jeep JK Sector Shaft Brace. This part has been redesigned a couple times from Synergy now. The only time the money would have been charged is if the order was done via Paypal. Where they charge the card as soon as order is placed. Let me know if you need anything in the future and I will help you out. Our ETA is only as good as what info we get from the MFG. If they change it a few times it's somewhat out of our hands.

Thanks.

Quote:
Okay, thanks for the reply, I will keep waiting. My wife has a JK so I will still use the part on hers when it arrives. I did get tired of waiting and ordered it from someone else for my Jeep though. Anyway, sorry for doggin on Poly but I got a little frustrated. Peace
What suspension kit are you running on your JK? I suspect that you might run into issues with that other part you ordered as far as fitment if you are running any type of highsteer kit. Give me a call if you want to talk about it.

www.SynergyMFG.com

www.4130Clothing.com
Old 08-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 201662
[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIG View Post
Can't be bummed at Poly dude... Synergy is the manufacture of that part and they are slammed right now. That part will be coming off back order from Synergy to all the other distributors with open orders for that 8069-02 on 8/24. Not sure if you knew that was the senaro but there it is. Also, that EVO part you have is quite a bit different and will not work with any type of kit that does not use a drop pitman arm. Hope that info helps.

What suspension kit are you running on your JK? I suspect that you might run into issues with that other part you ordered as far as fitment if you are running any type of highsteer kit. Give me a call if you want to talk about it.

No worries man. I'm still waiting for the part. Didn't realize it would take over 4 months to get here is all. Running a Teraflex 6" longarm. I'm gonna have to modify the sector shaft brace from EVO to make it work.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
PIG
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 4502
Quote:
No worries man. I'm still waiting for the part. Didn't realize it would take over 4 months to get here is all. Running a Teraflex 6" longarm. I'm gonna have to modify the sector shaft brace from EVO to make it work.
Mike, thanks for the time on the phone.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you out with.

www.SynergyMFG.com

www.4130Clothing.com
Old 08-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 141351
another order placed, great deal on parts and shipping to Canada.
thanks again gentlemen.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 115319
I'm pretty disappointed in their customer service also. I've called and left messages been waiting for weeks to get a call back to see if i can get some help with warranty/replacement on some bbcs that took a shit on me in less than a year. I'm about to go to another company to order some new shocks since that seems to be the only answer that poly gave me.
TAIYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 37016
WE will give a refund on defective BBCS shocks if they are within the 1 year warranty. WE currently don't have any replacements to send out so you can use the credit towards another brand shock you like, ie fox, bilstein, king.
65Chevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
vayacondios

Member # 87698
they always treated me right , even when I ordered the wrong part.

thanks guys...and gals

fasten your seat belt, it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your rig
----

NRA LIFE MEMBER

----
beefdawg is offline   Reply With Quote