|01-05-2005, 06:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Land Use Zeus
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 3982
Location: Mokelumne Hill, CA, USA
Rubicon Master Plan -- What YOU can Do!
If you're getting a bit lost with all these posts about the Rubicon and the master plan and the 10-Point Plan and the meetings and such....hang on. Here is a simple menu of what you can do now...anyone.
1. If you only have time to kick in some bucks (and trust your partners to look after our trail), then donate to the Rubicon Trail Foundation. You can write it off. RTF is about keeping the rubicon open. I am the President of the foundation. Visit their web site at http://www.rubicontrail.org.
2. Join the FOTR email network if you're not on it. Sign up from my web site (Rubicon Trail Home Page). You'll be tuned into whatever we need from there.
3. Read the condensed version of the ESP plan if you have time. Email me for a copy.
4. If you have time, write your own comments from the postings and such that you have seen. If you don't have time, then chime in on the pirate4x4 forums right here. Get your two cents in.
5. Attend the january 22 ESP meeting in Pville if you live nearby.
6. Attend the FOTR annual meeting Feb. 26 to get in the game if you live close enough.
7. make sure you are members of and supporting folks like BlueRibbon Coalition, Cal4wheel and UnitedFWDA. Membership is what makes these organizations stay alive and be able to help guys like me stay in the game full time. BRC pays me to do this full time. Without them I would not be in the game like I am. JOIN.
That ought to get you a good start.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Co-Founder, Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)
2014 Inductee, Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
Co-Founder, Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF)