Pirate 4x4 banner

My pics from the weekend..

4K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Hyena 
#1 ·
I hoofed it so no rig but I got some pics of things I had't really seen before like some of the memorials etc.

Anyway, enjoy :)

BTW, I have all these and more at 3000x2000 resolution if anyone wants a new background or whatever

parking spot by gatekeeper

dunno who this is, but cool rig..

Memorial #1

Memorial #2

slabs

Fear Nada (Mike Aston?)

(much more coming)

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Here are a few my Dad took on saturday afternoon at little sluice. If you see your rig and are interested in more PM me. I have about 20-30 high resolution pics of each, they are about 3mb each.

Attachments

#19 ·
It did pretty good to the gatekeeper LOL

I really wanted to take it in but with no guards under anything (tcase, rockers, tranny, gas tank, etc) I figured the wife would kill me - so we hiked. I did see a few CLEAN pretty new and not overly modified XJ's though!

One of these days..

#20 · (Edited)
Sluice Sally said:
Hey that's my Ozzy!......where was he when this was taken? And Brandon, he didnt stay around well at all :rolleyes:

Nice pics...Ill post up some later :)

I didn't put the names and pictures from the boards together with the real people too well :rolleyes:

I really was impressed with Ozzy, that was just before the box. I assume you were camped right behind him. I saw him with his tail tucked and I was afraid he was gonna dart off, so I walked slowly closer to him and then he started wagging his tail all happy. That was when I noticed there was a camp behind him so I didn't go any further. Some people don't like ya pettin their dogs so ya never know. He's a good looking dog though, and I was impressed (did I say that allready? ;) )

My dog is well trained - in the backyard.. He will sit, stay, lay down, chase squirrels on command ;) and more. In the front yard he listens some of the time and continually wanders from one side of the property till I call him back and then he slowly wanders to the other side till I call him back. If I don't catch him he will keep going :shaking:

Everything I have read about beagles (this is may first) says you simply can't train them to be off leash, their nose will always overpower no matter how smart they are.

#26 ·
brandon...could you email mail me the hi res pics of joels buggy...its a killer rig...and would make for a nice background image... scold62@aol.com

thanks man

casey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.