Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

broken jeep

575 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Aggro 
#1 ·
need some help my jeep is at the entrance leadding to wentworth springs camp grounds just off the road. i broke a back axle. i got the truck i need a flat bed trailor to bring it home so if anyone wants to get away from the the wife and kids for some time this is your chance. i dont have much money at the time but i can buy a couple casses of beer. id feel alot more safe with it being at home broke then being up there broke and parts stolen im in the south sacramento aera.

#4 ·
nope not yet still working on it. im hopping to get out there tomarrow to get it or to check up on it. i was told today from a friend that check on the jeep he said i was missing a sleepping bag and a dog that i had straped on the roll cage. he took the remaning campping gear out of the jeep.

#7 ·
At minimum, nurse the thing down to Robb's Resort so that you can park it somewhere safe. It sucks utterly that we can't just leave a rig parked legally and expect it to be as we left it, but that's the reality.

Whether it is tweakers, OHV-ers, 'wheelers, or even Earth First greenies, it doesn't matter when you have to pay to replace whatever is stolen or vandalized. :(

Randii

#8 ·
cphatmike101 said:
nope not yet still working on it. im hopping to get out there tomarrow to get it or to check up on it. i was told today from a friend that check on the jeep he said i was missing a sleepping bag and a dog
A dog? As in a family pet? What's holding you back from going and getting it? Do you not have the money to rent a trailer?(hey, unfortunately been there...) or the money to pick up even a used axle? Do you have the ability to fix it if you could get the parts? Wish we could have figured all of this out earlier yesterday...

Tami

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.