Pirate 4x4 banner

Found Keys at Buck Island 9-17-05

949 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  surpip 
#1 ·
Found set of Toyota keys on north end of Buck Island 5 keys on single key ring. One Toyota key, one fuel key, one black key, one house key and one other car key. I can send pics if anybody wants them. PM me.

#2 ·
Now that you described them it may be difficult to find the owners. I would let them give a better description of the ring before sending them out. I hope the owners find them.

#5 ·
drnut said:
Found set of Toyota keys on north end of Buck Island 5 keys on single key ring. One Toyota key, one fuel key, one black key, one house key and one other car key. I can send pics if anybody wants them. PM me.
Some friends and I found a cell phone at Buck Island a couple of weeks ago and it turned out to be a guy from Sac. He rolled and lost it in the bushes. I wander if it could be the same guy. The guy who called the cell phone number and found the owner of the cell phone goes by Surpip hes outa Sac also. If not on this board you can find him here surpip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.