Pirate 4x4 banner

January ROC Meeting scedule

956 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  cruzila 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ROC,
Conference Room A, where the ROC typically meets, is not available from 8:30 to Noon on the second Thursday of each month for all of 2006. If the ROC prefers to continue meeting at 8:30 AM on the second Thursday of each month, the meetings could be held in the Parks and Rec conference room (it is also possible that the conference room in the Main Library could be available). Another option would be to continue meeting in Conference Room A but move the meeting to the afternoon of the second Thursday of each month. Let me know what you prefer.

In the mean time, the next ROC meeting on Thursday, January 19 at 8:30 AM will be held in the Parks and Rec conference room. Let me know if you need directions to the Parks and Rec office building.
Dan

Dan Bolster
Ac! ting Manager, Airports, Parks and Grounds
3000 Fairlane Ct. Ste 1
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 621-5349
daniel.bolster@co.el-dorado.ca.us

Dennis Mayer
Auburn Jeep Club
Treasurer, RTF
FOTR
Cal4Wheel
Blue Ribbon Coalition

ROC,

The next ROC meeting is at 8:30 AM on Thursday, January 19, 2006 with the location yet to be confirmed. While ROC meetings are usually held on the 2nd Thursday of each month, a scheduling conflict dictated that the meeting had to be moved to the 19th.

Dan

Dan Bolster
Acting Manager, Airports, Parks and Grounds
3000 Fairlane Ct. Ste 1
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 621-5349

See less See more
#8 ·
I know the first post said "The meetring place will be posted as soon as it is disclosed." But i was wondering if there was any more info about this. I and a bunch of my friends would really like to make it to the meeting.

#9 ·
Here's an update:

ROC,
Conference Room A, where the ROC typically meets, is not available from 8:30 to Noon on the second Thursday of each month for all of 2006. If the ROC prefers to continue meeting at 8:30 AM on the second Thursday of each month, the meetings could be held in the Parks and Rec conference room (it is also possible that the conference room in the Main Library could be available). Another option would be to continue meeting in Conference Room A but move the meeting to the afternoon of the second Thursday of each month. Let me know what you prefer.

In the mean time, the next ROC meeting on Thursday, January 19 at 8:30 AM will be held in the Parks and Rec conference room. Let me know if you need directions to the Parks and Rec office building.
Dan

Dan Bolster
Ac! ting Manager, Airports, Parks and Grounds
3000 Fairlane Ct. Ste 1
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 621-5349

I've been to meetings there but don't know the layout well enough to give directions. You could contact Dan or wait a few hours and someone will post directions.

#11 ·
#17 ·
Yes Mark, just the location. See other thread.

There was a recent discussion about exactly this. It is better to change the location and keep the day and time the same. that makes it easier for scheduling.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.