Pirate 4x4 banner

Top 10 Land Use and Access Survey

836 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  HackerMania 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have not filled this out yet, and would like to, I am taking a nationwide survey of the Top 10 Land Use and Access issues and target areas. It is my hope to use this information to help businesses, the media and our supporters figure out where we need to spend (raise) money and what issues might keep us from winning more battles in the future.

Obviouly, I know many of you want the Rubicon Trail to pop up high on the list, so feel free to jump in. :)
Here is the form: http://www.delalbright.com/Forms/form_top_10.html

thanks, Del

#5 ·
This is a great idea Del. I will make some phone calls and talk with members of the club to get their thoughts and pass this on for them to fill out. I will think about this for a couple days to make sure I put down how I really feel before filling it out. Once again, nice idea.

#7 ·
THanks guys. I'm getting feed back from all over the country, tons of it. Now that I launched it, I'll have to round up a crew to help me sort it all out in Feb. or March. WOW. The input has been awesome.
Del

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.