12/26/05

Ice house store/bar

Ice house rd

Loon Lake rd

Loon lake

Loon lake Chalet

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
We have very little if any snow at lake level. Even over Kingsbury and Spooner there is hardly any. This past week was warm and it rained below 8000 ft. But this current storm is a little better. My wife drove home from work over Kingsbury Grade (SR 207) tonight, which is by the Nevada side Heavenly lifts and it was raining and that is just over 7000 ft. She said it rained all day at Lake level:( We'll see what happens. Hopefully its just the Lake stopping the snowfall and the Con is getting hammered so we can go play.

#9 ·
Rain still at 7000 ft. Well above the Rubicon. Snow level is "supposed" to drop by Saturday midday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Scott

#13 ·
we didnt make it

couldnt make it past the rivers!!

the sammy on 49's started to float and going side ways on the last crossing so we turned around.

then this afternoon we put the sammy in the pond at my house and with 20# of air it floats

:cool2:

#24 ·
we'll be up there pushing bergs around this weekend. Will report how much snow gets dropped this weekend. Supposed to snow pretty good on Saturday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.