Pirate 4x4 banner

Articles from Del for Jan/Feb.

638 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jeepndel 
#1 ·
Not soley rubicon related, but mostly. Because without my jeep, I'm not much good on the trail. And this national survey is going to help us bring the Rubicon even MORE to the forefront.

If you would like to use these articles on other boards and such, feel free.
thanks, Del
###
Dear Editor/Webmaster:

I offer you two articles this month. :)
Please feel free to use them in your newsletters and web sites. All I ask is a link or copy for my records.
The Top 10 Survey article will only be useful if you run it by your February newsletter/web postings.
thanks, Del
###

Take the "Top 10" Survey in Land Use and Access Issues and Target Areas:
We have an opportunity to help our friends in industry, business and the media to keep our trails, lands and riding areas open. However, they always ask the same question, and that is: “Just what are the big issues and where are the trouble spots that we should be helping with?”

I’d like to be able to give them a unified answer – from all of us. I ask you to help me tell them just that: where do we really need help in land use and access?
Read more and download the article here: http://www.delalbright.com/Articles/top_ten_art.htm

###
Del's Jeep Gets a Co-Sponsored Complete Overhaul and Rebuild Just Like on the TV Shows:
Awesome news!!! My flopped-over, trail-worn Jeep (See'n Red) is going to get a full overhaul and rebuild with help from several folks and businesses. This is a life-saver for me as I've about run out of pocket money to keep old “Red” on the trail. If you're reading this, you probably already know that my Jeep is my main tool for keeping our trails and riding areas open. We flopped it over on the Rubicon last November and it has been out of commission for a while. Not for long!

Wyotech automotive fabrication and engineering college is going to take on Red as a project Jeep! Professionally supervised students are going to overhaul and rebuild Red to be even better than before -- tougher, stronger and better equipped. WOW! Read more and download the article here: http://www.delalbright.com/Articles/red_rebuild.htm

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.