Pirate 4x4 banner

CALENDAR for Sale: Rubicon Trail Foundation

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Geojeepin 
#1 ·
You can support the Rubicon Trail Foundation by buying this 2006/2007 AWESOME wheeling calendar. Proceeds go right to the Rubicon Trail Foundation. Get one and support our efforts directly. There's GREAT photos of wheeling action. I have mine. Please help us out and get a calendar now. Buy one here:

http://www.tinbenders.org/jamboree/2006/products.php?show@8

Thanks,
Del

#4 ·
Thanks guys for jumping in and supporting the cause. Heck, even if a guy don't need one in the kitchen, these calendars look GREAT in the workshop or garage. :)

BlueJeep....you can't go wrong with Jeep or Jeepers Jamboree. Both are great. Dates might make the choice for you. Jeepers Jambo, the big one, is always the same time of year -- last week or July and/or first week of August. Jeep Jambo (Mark Smith) has a few more options on dates, and smaller groups. But, again, both are GREAT trips.

Let me know if I can help some more...
Del

#20 ·
randii said:
Bump! My wife is happier with this hanging on the garage wall than the other - uh... nature pictures that I was displaying. :p
Yup, me too, Randii....nature pics went into retirement, wheeling pics instead.
It's a great place to work now....surrouned by my wacky wheeling buds.
:)
:D
Del

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.