Pirate 4x4 banner

What is going on up there ?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sluice Sally 
#1 ·
Aint nobody got any snow pics ?
this is getting depressing , 27 days of rain and no , not 1 post of any kind of trip report , hell , a pick of whiteout , somethin.....

#3 ·
I'm not special enough for that BB. I drove to the 6000' level north of Susanville in Lassen County today and there is about 4-5' of snow on the ground and it is still coming down. I imagine the con is doing the same or better, as it is a little more firmly planted in the storm track than we are up here.

#7 ·
Drove up last night. Been making it a mission to get through Hartless last month. I never made it until last night. It was raining at 7600 ft yesterday and the snow sacked out. It is about 2 feet lower than it was. There is so much water, the snow is like a big melted slushy in a few spots goin into Airport flat and beyond. 2 feet of water in 2 feet of snow!! Flat nasty.:barf:

It was snowing again at 6000 feet at about midnight. Snow level is supposed to stay lower today I think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.