Pirate 4x4 banner

Will the Con be ready?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  1TUFCJ 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm planning a trip from Oregon, June 14-18. Will the snow be down enough to make the trail? I can wheel in the snow, but would like the rocks and dust instead. How was it memorial weekend? What hazards should I expect? (deep water, wash outs, ect.)

#3 ·
the trail should be fine i was in there on memorial day and there was a few feet of snow at elliees creek. that should be all but gone by the time you get there. there was some water on the trail but nothing to worry bout! good luck it will be a great trip!

#6 ·
We were there this weekend, There was more dust than mud. BEAUTIFUL weekend. There was a TINY bit of snow at ellis creek (off the trail). Then we hit a few feet of snow on true sluice. We didn't go past buck, so I can't help you there. But I can't imagine there will be any snow. It was blazing hot saturday and sunday.

#8 ·
Thanks for the reports. I went 2 years back w/a group of sissy's! I spent $800 to make the trip and they were scared to leave camp. I now have some motivated guys to go with and they started to get scared of the snow. NO SISSY'S ALLOWED this trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.