Pirate 4x4 banner

Broke @ soup bowl !!!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  The Jerk 
#1 ·
Yes I was the fool that was broke at soup bowl on Sunday A.M. Sorry for all the delays on fathers day to the people who were trying to get out. I did not get to say thanks to the guy with the extra wheel studs my buddy retreived them for me Just want to find him to say THANKS and Let me know if there is something you need and I will get it to you.

#2 ·
You guys have a great group. We came up on the trail clog, and at first I was a little irratated, but once I stoped being lazy and got out of my buggy, I had some fun meeting new people.

There is a big differance in the way a trail clog plays out. If you have a bunch of drunk jerks, throwing dirty looks around, things get ugly for everyone. But when you have a group like yours that are joking and having a good time, while trying to fix the rig as fast as possible, it makes for a good trail gathering, and a good place to make new aquaintances(sp?)

#5 ·
Those friends of mine were all over me but we were haveing a good time and trying to do things in a timely manor, but I did make it out with the fix. Thanks boyz for being patient with us and I think BIGFOOT knew who we were he was just too scared to come say "hello"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.