Pirate 4x4 banner

Please, Please, NO FIREWORKS ON THE TRAILS!!!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  nolan 
#1 · (Edited)
While on the Con this weekend, some very, very stupid people were launching mortars and blowing off fireworks.

Come AWN!!!! How stupid is that???? Not only does if make all of us look bad, but it puts every person on the trail in extreme danger if it would have started a fire. It's not like you can just haul ass out of the Con!!!

If I found out who you were, I can guarantee you would have been sited and seen the Federal Magistrate in Tahoe.

Don't be stupid people!!!!!

#4 · (Edited)
That sucks. My whole weekend was spent at winter camp by the box. I hate to say it but there are ALLOT of assholes up their. Trying to start fights, quads running through the bushes. Rigs and people all camped on the back side of spider by merlins cabbin. GK was a mistake. How do you educate people like this.

#5 ·
chartdog said:
Once at the springs, people from our own group (I assume) did the traditional mortar and fireworks thing late at night.

I think your looking for these people. I am still hoping that people get educated on the trail and it stays open for our kids, kids and so on to enjoy the great trail in person rather than in photos and just dream of what it would have been like.

#6 ·
was a few fireworks lit off at Buck either sat night or sunday night its all a Blurr lol but someone was out there letting a few off .. thats all we need is a fire out there ... plus the safety of ppl trying to get out if one started could you imagine how trapped you could be?

#9 ·
i was there on the weekend of july eighth and found some empty shells by the box. i would never lite fireworks on the trail,and i would definetly not leave the empty shells they left.lets just hope it doesnt happen again. but im still confused on the part about a fire. its really hard to burn rocks. i mean shit ive tried it but for some reason they just wouldnt burn.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.