Pirate 4x4 banner

4th of July Feedback...

818 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  NOTPRETTY 
#1 ·
I wasn't there but I am hearing the trail was extremely quiet over the weekend. No one was even camping at Ellis creek on Sunday. One person reported speaking to the Sherrifs and they said..."We don't know why were hear, its so quiet." Only 4-5 vehicles came through Wentworth Sun-Tues morning.

How was parking at the spillway? How busy was Buck? What feedback can you add?

#3 ·
it was DEAD.. got there sunday afternoon around 530,, decent amount of trucks/trailers at the spillway but by monday at 530, all but maybe 4 were gone... very few people at the box too,, only counted maybe 4 trucks and campsites, maybe 5.. overall NOT what i was expecting, especially compared to years past,, still a good time as always :smokin:

#4 ·
Friday night. not too busy. a couple of rigs camped here and their. Just at the right to go to the box there was about 5 rigs that had camp set up right in the trail to the box.(dumbasses) at the box their was about 4 rigs waiting for people to go through. we went through fast and headed to the springs.
At rubicon springs their was half the amount of people as last year. on the way out to loon monday passed 6 rigs going to the springs befor buck. At buck behind the dam their was about 15 rigs, Two forest service people that had written 5 tickets. Went up through middle sluce to the top and cought up to about 5 jeeps. They all pulled over for four toyotas coming towards buck. Behind them were 8-10 toyotas all gathered around a rollover. went on to $1000 hill 4 rigs on top of it one getting a ticket for ripping out a diff plug and dumping oil. Got to the box about 4-5 rigs up at a camp no one nere the box.after that only pased about 4-6 toyotas on their way in between the box and loon.

#5 ·
Awesome feedback!!

Do you know what the 5 tickets were for...any feedback on tickets is appreciated.

Also...they gave a ticket for the diff plug...was it for not cleaning up...the fact that it happened...damage to plants??? I'd really like to get more details on this...even from the individuals getting the tickets. Like to know who issued them, what specific violation it was, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.