Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics of Loon, Spyder, Buck and Tahoe at 20,000Ft

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Aggro 
#1 ·
A couple of weeks ago I flew over the Sierra's and had an interesting flight . Most of the time the plane flys over the Sierra's somewhere between Kirkwood and Yosemite, but this time the plane flew right over Folsom Lake, Coloma, Georgetown, straight along Wentworth Spring Rd and over the Rubicon. :D

Check out these pics of Loon, Spyder, Buck and Tahoe from 20,000 Ft. :eek:

Select the thumbnail to see the full res version

See less See more
#6 ·
Rockhugger said:
thank you ... very greatful for sharing those with us. Kinda makes you feel small huh. Just think, that's all gonna still be there when were all dead and gone... not to be morbid or anything but, it be the truth. respect your mother ... Nature that is :D

No kidding.. Awesome pix. I went to the Klamath 2 weeks ago to visit my grandfather there who's fishing. The old Hwy 101 bridge washed out in the flood of 1964. The old HWY roadbed in only 40 years is trashed with vegatation, parts are only about 5 ft wide and there's a nice 12" diameter tree smack dab in the middle where bridge met the road....Mother Nature will take back everything, when we're all gone.

BTW...I fly in and out of Sac about 48 weeks out of 52 every year...and in 3 years, I've only flown over the Con like this once....but I didn't have my camera....so thanks for the shots!

#7 ·
Anybody have the skills / knowledge and time to draw the trail on one of those photo's and repost. Third pic down looks like a prime choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.