Pirate 4x4 banner

Beers Friday Night.......Roseville area

2K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  afecko 
#1 ·
:smokin:

Just throught I would throw this out there. Randy and I have some FOTR paperwork to do and we thought we would have some beers in the process.

If anyone would like to tip a few back please drop by the BeerMans located near Lincoln on Friday after work. Time will be around 5:30 show up.

Heres the link:

http://www.beermanns.com/map.html

GET IT

#2 · (Edited)
Sweet -- this should help take the pain out of the paperwork, though it may slightly reduce the overall quality of said paperwork. :p

FYI, this is Beermann's loading dock -- they have very limited tables, so plan on either bringing your own folding chair for the grass or standing around. Cheap beer is worth it, IMHO.

Randii

#3 ·
Weird location, but you can get there with Mapquest or Google Maps: 8204 Industrial Avenue, Roseville CA
* Exit Highway 65 North from I-80
* Exit and turn left to head West over the freeway on Pleasant Grove Blvd
* Cross Roseville Pkwy.Turn right on Washington Blvd and turn left onto Industrial Ave.
* Beerman's is on the right just after the railroad tracks when coming from the South

Cheezy map below, had to rotate it 90 degrees to get it to fit PBB. Follow the heavy blue line, turn right past the pink thin line (railroad tracks) and park in the red box. :beer: Then DRINK! :beer:

Randii

Attachments

#6 ·
Dang...I'll be coming back from interviews in the Bay Area....I'm sure the paperwork will be sufficiently completed or ruined by the time I get back. So tip one for me.

#12 · (Edited)
Indoor softball? WTF is that?

Nevermind, guess it's pretty self explanatory.

#16 ·
They are back open -- just the loading dock. The restaurant up in Lincoln is closed, or maybe re-opened under different management. Regardless, Sean, you (and your beer card) will be most welcome. :D :beer: :D

We gotta get the paperwork done, but this can also be general Q&A on Rubicon issues, or just a general B.S. session. Looking forward to it!

Randii

#21 ·
Silly newbie... nobody is talking about the restaurant. :flipoff2:

The name, directions, and the map, all point to the dock at the brewery off industrial. They are indeed open Thursday and Friday after work.

Don't believe me? Call 'em. 916-781-BEER (2337)

Randii

#23 ·
randii said:
Silly newbie... nobody is talking about the restaurant. :flipoff2:

The name, directions, and the map, all point to the dock at the brewery off industrial. They are indeed open Thursday and Friday after work.

Don't believe me? Call 'em. 916-781-BEER (2337)

Randii
You tell em Randy!:smokin:

#24 ·
That was a rocking good time -- thanks, all that could attend! :cool2:

I thiwe need to do this on a more regular basis, it lured a few old folks out of the woodwork and introduced a few new folks! Kevin and I got a little paperwork done, as well. Beers were had... win, win, win, win!

Randii

#25 ·
Beers !!!

Thanks for the invite Kevin and Randy. I didn't even know that place existed. I had a great time and agree that should happen again. Next time I have to eat before I go there. My wife brought the neighbor down to drive me home.(oops)
It was very nice to meet you guys.

Johnny

#26 ·
GoodeJ said:
Thanks for the invite Kevin and Randy. I didn't even know that place existed. I had a great time and agree that should happen again. Next time I have to eat before I go there. My wife brought the neighbor down to drive me home.(oops)
It was very nice to meet you guys.

Johnny

yeah, thanks fellas that was a blast - some how I ended up with two beer cards with open boxes on them so I guess beers on me next time :D .
Poor GoodeJ 's eyes were swimming in his head by the time his wife showed up ( and the rest of the story he shouldn't remember :p ) . nice to meet some knew to me people also. hopefully see everyone again this weekend 8/19 .

after leaving there I met some friends at BJ's down the street a bit - man that place was packed to rafters. there was still a 20 min wait for people at the door ( not me ) at 10 pm when I arrived :shaking: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.