Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCK OPS Rollover Any Pics?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  1uglyranger 
#1 ·
I was up last weekend (aug 12/13) and flopped the toy on its side on the slabs going in. Cameras were everywhere, except in my hand. Did anyone get a pic they can email me? Thanks!

#3 ·
WOW! I never thought I might be setting myself up for some eco-retailiation. Ice spilled. Didn't clean that up. Small amounts of oil hit the slabs when I cleared out the one cylinder that got oil past the piston. Cleaned that up and packed it out. Thank God I still have my trash with the shop towels to prove it. Guess I should post pictures. Glad I haven't dumped my trash yet. How long does the Rubicon Police recommend I keep this stuff to prove my innocence?

#4 ·
ROCK OPS said:
WOW! I never thought I might be setting myself up for some eco-retailiation. Ice spilled. Didn't clean that up. Small amounts of oil hit the slabs when I cleared out the one cylinder that got oil past the piston. Cleaned that up and packed it out. Thank God I still have my trash with the shop towels to prove it. Guess I should post pictures. Glad I haven't dumped my trash yet. How long does the Rubicon Police recommend I keep this stuff to prove my innocence?
eternaty.. bwhahahahaha.

#5 ·
No Doubt! Sealed, dated, notarized and filed into the Rubicon Defense archives. Jeez, I hit the trail to get escape elitists, never thought somebodys promary concern to a rollover would be whether or not fluid spilled. Hey thanks for your concern my wife and kid are fine, too.

#6 ·
<moderator hat on> This question is on-subject for the Rubicon Trail... no worries. <moderator hat off>

<trail patrol hat on>If you made reasonable effort to clean up after your accidental flop, that's good enough, no worries!<trail patrol hat off>

<wheeler hat on> Thanks for cleaning up after your flop, was everybody OK? Don't worry about the pictures of your shop rags -- but post up some pix of the granite-sculpted body work! :cool2: <wheeler hat off>

My head hurts... is this what Multiple Personality Disorder feels like? :rasta:

Randii

#9 ·
Listen, I don't want to see the pics of your junk on it's side on this forum.:mad3: I come here to keep up to date on current trail issues, not look at pictures unless they are relevent to an issue. And as for concern for your family, I am pleased to hear they are OK.:D

#12 · (Edited)
ROCKLIMO said:
Listen, I don't want to see the pics of your junk on it's side on this forum.:mad3: I come here to keep up to date on current trail issues, not look at pictures unless they are relevent to an issue. And as for concern for your family, I am pleased to hear they are OK.:D
Wow, what a jerk.

I cannot disagree more, I can't get enough of flopped toyota junk :flipoff2:

RockLimo, I hope we never meet when you're acting as Rubicon Highway Patrol, and my ice chest is spilled all over the slabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.