Pirate 4x4 banner

8/12/2006 and 8/13- Helicopter flying in parts?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SlowMo 
#1 ·
Hello there. We were on the rubicon this weekend and I was curious what the helicopter had to bring in from loon that lasted almost all day? Did you guys need that many parts? Would it be cheaper to just get one larger chopper that can bring in larger shipments?
Thanks for any help.

#3 · (Edited)
They were also flying in supplies for the Jeep Jamboree (it was a great time) and selling rides. It was interesting seeing the brand spankin new JK's with a bit of body damage after wheeling in from Tahoe.

#5 ·
yup just got back from a 6 day trip on the Con! had a freggin blast. Camped at Rubicon Springs and went over and talked to a couple of the guys at the Jamboree. those jeeps sure were pretty. but they only drove them up cadillac hill. fun to see anyone else see us up there? there was about 11 of us. mostly jeeps, cj7s 3 broncos...

#6 · (Edited)
I might have seen ya early sunday. I was in a red TJ following a white XJ. We pulled over to let some of you pass on your way down into the springs from cadilac. :)

#7 ·
miguelitojeep said:
yup just got back from a 6 day trip on the Con! had a freggin blast. Camped at Rubicon Springs and went over and talked to a couple of the guys at the Jamboree. those jeeps sure were pretty. but they only drove them up cadillac hill. fun to see anyone else see us up there? there was about 11 of us. mostly jeeps, cj7s 3 broncos...
You are right that most of the rigs only saw the Tahoe side of the Springs, but a few of them did do the entire trail. I helped spot for a couple of them as they came down Big Sluice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.