Pirate 4x4 banner

broke yj on the con

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Slapahoe 
#1 · (Edited)
i was on my way to the work site and my jeep snaped an axle d35 :( .
i wanted to thank the guys that helped me out. first i got a jack from some one since i come to find out that my hi-lift busted on me.
the guy with the grey camo toy that offerd to give me a ride home. i was a little to late to make that offer happen.
i have to put a big thank you i mean these guys put on a non-stop effert to get my junk off the trail. they were with me for about 4hrs plus. to get me off the trail. they let me put my junk on there trailor and haul it off to robs by 9:30 pm. these guys are from oregan i cant say enough how much i appreciate your help. if you read this post please pm me.
when i got to robs i washed up, and got a drink.
walked up to a couple guys and ask by any chance they were going to sac. and one replyed that he was thinking about it. because he didnt realy want to put his tent up in the dark. after talking to him for a while and he seen that i was a bit down. he said he decided to going home that night. and he would drop me oof at home. so for that i thank you.

i got a lot of help this weekend. i hope to see you on the trail some day so i can shake your hand for all you guys have done.

im happy to see that there are guys like this on the trail willing to go out of there way to help someone they dont no.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

See less See more
#3 ·
Glad everything worked out ok. I actually was behind the guys from Oregon driving home between Cool and Auburn on Sunday morning.

What's nifty is....we saw him before the split..couldn't offer much help on ATV''s. Headed back to Wentworth, saw his friends hoofin' it back to Airport Flat. We saw them later at the dam, and they said walking out...they ran into some hunters, who gave them their truck to drive back to camp! How's that for helpin' out.

We went back to Bowl to see if he needed anyone to run him out for a cell phone call, when I saw him coming through the trees down at the bottom with some guys from Oregon, Mt. Hood area. Here's the photo from the Bowl....Always remember..."It's all part of growing up!"

And for good measure..a good drag video.

http://www.atvobsession.com/video/jeepdrag.wmv

#4 ·
The Jerk said:
very nice. always good to hear stories liek this. Have you made arangements to get the jeep mobile again?
found someone giving an d35 axle away because he's tired of seen it in his garage. so im goin to pick it up.

#9 ·
cphatmike101 said:
walked up to a couple guys and ask by any chance they were going to sac. and one replyed that he was thinking about it. because he didnt realy want to put his tent up in the dark. after talking to him for a while and he seen that i was a bit down. he said he decided to going home that night. and he would drop me oof at home. so for that i thank you.

im happy to see that there are guys like this on the trail willing to go out of there way to help someone they dont no.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
glad to help... I wish I had your # I was doing nothing Sunday and was hoping you got it out of Robb's before Monday. Good luck
I was tired of seting everything up late in the dark ... just wanted to relax at home in my own bed that night! Then you told me your sob story about how your wife was gonna kill you and be all mad if you didn't get home, I thought I was getting pan handled at the gas station :flipoff2: but seriously glad to help. Feel free to contact me if you wanna go wheelin.:smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.