Rubicion Trail Patrol - 2007 Update - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Rubicon Trail
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2007, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Team 261 - VP

Member # 31923
Rubicion Trail Patrol - 2007 Update

I thought I'd post an update of what's in store for Trail Patrol in 2007.

This year we have 23 Trail Patrol members. We would LOVE to have more. As the saying goes...Many hands, make little work.

We are planning a training date or two in May. I'm awaiting confirmation from Merlin, as to his availability. Merlin and Dennis from the USFS volunteer their time to provide training and information to the Patrol members to ensure everyone is SAFE.

For those interested in Patrolling the Rubicion, visit our website www.rubicontrailpatrol.org for more information. The basic message is...we deliver information on the trail to the users.

Once a training date is settled, we will post it here.

Thanks.
Ken Hower - KOH #1962 Close Enough Racing
Rubicon Trail Foundation - Director 2011-Present
Click Here for a calendar of Rubicon Events
Raceline Wheels and Falken Tires!! Thanks guys for sponsoring the Tacos at this Years Event!!
atvobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 12557
Send a message via AIM to CaseyP Send a message via Yahoo to CaseyP
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvobsession View Post
I thought I'd post an update of what's in store for Trail Patrol in 2007.

This year we have 23 Trail Patrol members. We would LOVE to have more. As the saying goes...Many hands, make little work.

We are planning a training date or two in May. I'm awaiting confirmation from Merlin, as to his availability. Merlin and Dennis from the USFS volunteer their time to provide training and information to the Patrol members to ensure everyone is SAFE.

For those interested in Patrolling the Rubicion, visit our website www.rubicontrailpatrol.org for more information. The basic message is...we deliver information on the trail to the users.

Once a training date is settled, we will post it here.

Thanks.
hey ken....i sent ya a email to give ya me new email addy regarding getting on the RTP this year, and wanted to make sure ya got it
[QUOTE=ndeepoffroad;12310146]A well rounded wheeler will be prepared to prepare a delicious meal after a day of quality wheeling. Shit man errbudy know dat. :shaking:[/QUOTE]
CaseyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2007, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Team 261 - VP

Member # 31923
Hi Casey...

I do not have an email...just checked. it's trailpatrolken at gmail dot com, so sent it again.

Thanks for signing up on the website... Trail Patrol is a great way for people to partcipate by putting rubber to trail.... "Honey....I "have" to go to the Rubicon on saturday, and do trail patrol."
Ken Hower - KOH #1962 Close Enough Racing
Rubicon Trail Foundation - Director 2011-Present
Click Here for a calendar of Rubicon Events
Raceline Wheels and Falken Tires!! Thanks guys for sponsoring the Tacos at this Years Event!!
atvobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 12557
Send a message via AIM to CaseyP Send a message via Yahoo to CaseyP
sent
[QUOTE=ndeepoffroad;12310146]A well rounded wheeler will be prepared to prepare a delicious meal after a day of quality wheeling. Shit man errbudy know dat. :shaking:[/QUOTE]
CaseyP is offline   Reply With Quote