10% of the people - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Rubicon Trail
Notices

Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2002, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 5378
10% of the people

In addition to myself, ALL of the folks I go wheeling with clean up after ourselves and others along the way.

Mark (Rubicrawler) carries this big burlap sac on the back of his rig. Not only does it come in handy, I think it does good to demonstrate that you are cleaning up after yourself. Sort of leading by axample.

I'm sure that this issue is another "bad apple" issue, where 10% of the people cause 90% of the problem.

On the other side of the coin, I see much lower "views", prior to this forum anyhow, on land use issues in the general discussion board than "my big truck" threads.

So while everyone around me is in this clean up mode, do you think we may only make up 10% of the good apples.

I am looking forward to learning in this forum, more about what I can do to simply help motivate others to do the same, if not more when they can.

Thanks Del and Lance!

--JoshC
Old 06-04-2002, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 2037
Josh- Lead by example! Volunteer your time (shameless plug for my Mud Pit thread ) You're a great role model!

'86 CJ7, ProRock60's, 4.88's/Detroits/35 Spline Alloys/CTM's, TBI 350, 700R4, 4:1 D300 w/Twin Stick, 17" x 8.5" Trail Ready HD Aluminum beadlocks, 37x13.5x17 Toyo MT's

Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers (TDO)

Wheelers for the Wounded California
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread