Pirate 4x4 banner

Electrical work needed

514 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bikebumIII 
#1 ·
Is there any Electritians in the Sac area that want to wire up a 220V recepticle in my Garage. I am a Toyota mechanic, so maybe a trade for work done to vehicle or just cash. Please call me at (916) 532-1218 Craig

#2 ·
Hey I can't call you right now, my phone just broke, so I am in the works of getting a new one. I have a few questions for you. Do you have a panel in the garage? If so what kind of power do you have comming in there? Would a trench have to be dug from your house panel to the garage? How far away is the garage? I am a electrician in traning...I will talk to my journeyman and get an estimate. I just have to find out what would be involved such as digging or so on...What kind of stuff can you do for toyotas? I have a tacoma that might need stuff done...I will e-mail you monday evening. Let me know of any info such as rough footage garage is away from house and so on. I will get back to you...
George
disastergrafix@yahoo.com
p.s. I work 90% of the time in sac...Where abouts are you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.