Pirate 4x4 banner

New Craftsman "blue" tools?

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Kartracer55 
#1 ·
Did anybody get that catalog yet? I got mine in the mail today.

Craftsman is now offering thier full polish wrenches and ratchets, as well as laser etched sockets with a new "blue" finish on them.

I thought it was kinda cool... maybe Ill buy an extension or something just to have it, but I have a feeling t hey wont sell; just like the gold plated shiz doesnt.

Discuss

Jim

#5 ·
Here's the picture:

Ok, given that it was printed and then scanned I'm sure the color is off. But those sure are fugly. I was picturing like a steel gun bluing of some sort.

I guess if you're worried about your tools walking off. You sure could tell these from anyone else's - mainly because nobody else would have them...

#13 ·
yep as long as they are duable and good quality tools they may sell if the finish is cheap and scratches and chips than they will not sell cause if they look like crap after a few weeks than people wont want them i think i will stick with the good old chrome finish for my tools never seems to let me down:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.