Pirate 4x4 banner

Has anyone used a bender like this?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  fabcam 
#1 ·
#2 ·
bikebumIII said:
I was just checking the ebay for a protools bender and I came upon this. I was just curious if anyone has heard of it or tried it or something like it? Aluminum dies? Anyways just curious I have been watching some of your designs to hydro benders and it has a similar stance...Anyways let me know...Thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/Race-Car-Tubing...550731794QQcategoryZ42147QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Pro tools has one like that (but better IMO)

for 750$ I would buy a PT105 and do the bendOmatic conversion, you might go over the 750$ but you would have a better bender IMO

#4 ·
I believe (I could be wrong and very often I am) you can only work with a 90 degree die. And chasing the follower die (I am calling that straight die that looks like a lower die from a press brake) around would be a hastle.

I seen the E-Z Bend Bender at the PRI (Performance Racing Industry) show last year and the quality of the bender didn't look anything like the picture. The ones I saw were total hack jobs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.