Pirate 4x4 banner

ready to pour

823 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  crimsen 
#1 · (Edited)
well spent all day saturday with the guys doing our concrete work. they will be pouring 45 yards saturday around 6am. it all has to be pumped in

i will finaly have my shop 32x36'

12x20' will be a clean room for assy eng's and working on axles and such and then the 12x12 behind that will be a tool room with the drill press solvent tank hyd press welders tourches welding bench on wheels and such then the 20x36 will be the work shop

they are also pouring a 8' x 32' slab in front. the whole shop will be 6" thick with 1/2" rebar ran through out the floor.

there will also be a 20x24 loft above the shop with 8' walls. it will be a kick back place with a couch tv fridge and such with a sliding glass door with a patio that looks out the back of the property towards the creek.

there will be a 30" tall by 36" wide x 18' work bench along one wall under the stares to the loft.

there is also a sidewalk that goes from the house to the shop that is probly 100' long and 6' wide. and a nothere sidewalk in front of the house.

i will try and get some pics posted:D

See less See more
#3 ·
stick build.

the main section (20x24) is there now we are just pouring the slab inside.then the rest will be added on as soon as the slab is dry. and raising the roof 8'. the concrete work alone is 14 grand. we will probly be in it about 20 by the time is is all done. we will do all the framing ourselfs. i do know that they will have 7 finishers ut there on saturday to get the concrete finished. and that they have to pump the concrete about 150-200' back to the farthest point.

we will also be running copper airlines in the walls and lots of electrical plugs. i would loved to had a metal shop but we already had this so thats what we are working with.

#7 ·
can i move into it?...i have a little knowledge about the construction industry, i'm sure i can help a little with the framing..... :flipoff2:

in reality, if you are doing the framing yourself and need anything (angle cuts, rafter lengths, window framing etc.etc.etc.) let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.