Pirate 4x4 banner

CLR calibration

504 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lincontaco 
#1 ·
i need to know the numbers to punch into the bendtech 3d software to calibrate my bender, the reason im asking is the shop is about 40 mins from the house one way and the girlfriend has to use my laptop for a few online exams tonight so i wont have access to bend the 90 degree peice and plug in the numbers, i need to print the drawings i have out now with the updated CLR to take to the shop tonight so i can have a cage built before friday and i dont have much time to work on it also. i have a pro-tools 105hd using 1 3/4x240x6clr die with 1 3/4x .120 wall DOM and HREW. i know it could vary based upon where i bought the steel or even the run of the steel from the same location but it will get me close enough. i just need the lengths you used in the calibration calculator. please no smart ass remarks, just help a fellow wheeler out. I talked to cris from bendtech but he is at an expo and gave me some guestimates but it wont save them unless i enter the values for the lenghths. Thanks for any help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.