Pirate 4x4 banner

airco oxy-fuel

621 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  lmagee 
#1 · (Edited)
Are the airco good torches? There is a local guy selling a whole setup with with two gas bottles, pressure regulators, cutting torch, small, medium, and large welding torches, hoses, and cleaning tool. Bottles are over 50% full. I have the "customer-owned bottles" tag that lets any commercial refiller charge the tanks when they need it.

200 bucks for it all...good deal or no?

thanks
chris

#3 ·
pbmang said:
Are the airco good torches? There is a local guy selling a whole setup with with two gas bottles, pressure regulators, cutting torch, small, medium, and large welding torches, hoses, and cleaning tool. Bottles are over 50% full. I have the "customer-owned bottles" tag that lets any commercial refiller charge the tanks when they need it.

200 bucks for it all...good deal or no?

thanks
chris
I Don't know the brand, but that's a damn good price. New, I just spent 550 for 2 bottles, cart, new torches and tips. cylinder purchase. ON SALE~

j

#4 ·
I have an Airco setup that has been passed down from my grandfather. I had the regulators rebuilt here recently, but I believe this will be the first rebuild for them. I have used them since I was a kid, and have never had a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.