Pirate 4x4 banner

Mill, good deal?

717 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  X-Rated 
#1 ·
I found a millrite, 110/220V big mill, not one that needs a stand.. Top rotates, moves front to back. No power feeds. Comes with an indexing table, a big vice, a bunch of tooling, an indexing head.... slotting cutters, drill bit attachments, collets, clamps and tslot stuff. Everything moves nice an smooth, little to no backlash... Looks really nice. It has been in the guys family for 30 years. His dad taught him on it and has recently given him all his machine shop stuff. He is selling it b/c it is taking up too much room. It is used, but besides the paint it looks great. Wife and I took a road trip to see it today.

$2k. What do you think? I am sure I will still need to buy some small parts or whatever, but looks fair to me with all the tooling, comes with a tool card with draws for all the stuff, and a big metal wheeled dolley so you can keep it a little portable if you need to move it. Thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.