Pirate 4x4 banner

Pro-tools is slow!!

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ChevyJeep 
#1 ·
i've been waiting 2 weeks to get my hydraulic tube bender, die, and tube notcher.

does it always take this long to get your tools from them?

anyone used the hydraulic bender yet?

See less See more
#2 ·
I ordered a die from Keith @ Xtreme Crawlers and it took a day over three weeks to arrive in the hands of a man in brown on my doorstep. :) I did however order just after the holiday season so I'm sure part of it was due to that. Be patient... it'll come.

#3 · (Edited)
i'd love to be paitent. i'm just wondering. all i have left to do for the winch bumper i'm trying ot build for my jeep commander is the hoop for the grill guard and around the flair head.

i also plan on building some headers for my old nissan Z.

#9 · (Edited)
i called this afternoon. today is friday. it will ship monday and be at my door next friday.

thats fine. i'm not too upset. i just cannot believe they do not have some of these already made.

anyway. i'll probably upgrade to a air ram later. we'll see if i can pick up any business.

i have a jeep commander. no one makes anything for the mall crawler, so i'm building bumpers, rocker gaurds, and maybe a SAS kit for the front using a rubicon front axle.

i've been wanting to do this kind of stuff for a few years. i've purchased all the other equipment i need. i just want an iron worker, plasma and a set of dimple dies.

we shall see.

#10 ·
Just be glad they're not JD2 slow... I've heard horror stories of waiting 3+ MONTHS for benders, notchers, dies, anything.
Post up pics of the Commander mods, I'd love to see one that's built for actually wheeling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.