Pirate 4x4 banner

Free Shop

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Murfman1967 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 4k sq. ft. shop with two forklifts, and heated, cutting torch/welder. Its the warehouse for the company I work for and I'm the only person that is ever in it, so free use for me whenever I want to use it. Sorry if it makes anyone jealous. :)

#7 ·
I had access to a shop like this once. It was designed to fit about 4 dump trucks. Had every tool imaginable to fabricate anything. It had a bathroom, an office, a bed upstairs. Air hose that went anywhere in the shop and would retract to the wall along with a gas line fo the welder like that. And I broke up with the girl. Shoot she even gave me 3' rocks for Christmas. What the hell was I thinking. But I'm glad you got your dream free shop.

#9 ·
I am using it right now :)

I am replaceing ball joints, bearings, and seals on the front of my 89 suburban 1500 and soon to add a lift kit. I work on tire protection chains for big equipment in the Mines, Rock Quaries, and Steel Mills. These chains are a mesh around the whole tire to keep them from getting rock cuts and from molten steel burning the tires in the steel mills. My territory is everything east of the Mississippi River basically. I drive a 05 F350 crew cab for free also for my company truck about 75,000 miles a year.

#10 ·
I am replaceing ball joints, bearings, and seals on the front of my 89 suburban 1500 and soon to add a lift kit. I work on tire protection chains for big equipment in the Mines, Rock Quaries, and Steel Mills. These chains are a mesh around the whole tire to keep them from getting rock cuts and from molten steel burning the tires in the steel mills. My territory is everything east of the Mississippi River basically. I drive a 05 F350 crew cab for free also for my company truck about 75,000 miles a year.
You are so cool I want to be just like you :rainbow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.