Pirate 4x4 banner

Aktoolsonline.com rocks!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  nissancrawler 
#1 · (Edited)
These guys have been great. I've put in two orders for knipex pliers, they have great prices. I changed my last order 4 times, ordered lots of pliers they don't normally stock, and they were great about it. They stay in touch every step of the way (big pet peeve of mine when I'm left in the dark after the money changes hands). The shipping is fast, and they go out of their way to help. Talk to Kerry, he's the one that helped me, and he was great.

Oh, and did I mention that twice on two different Sunday nights I sent him an email and got a reply within several hours? :shocked:

In the world of many crappy and annoying vendors, these guys deserve some good publicity.:beer:

Oh, and don't forget, if you go to knipex's website, they can get anything Knipex makes, even if it's not on their site (I didn't realize that the first time, hence my second order).

*Disclaimer for the retarded: I'm in no way affiliated with them, and I don't get kickbacks from them. I've bought all the product I'll probably ever buy from them.

See less See more
#3 ·
I have no gripes on any of it. The quality is exceptional. I have to say I find myself reaching for the wee little 6" cobra pliers (bottom right corner) ALL the time.

Oh, and to further prove my point on their timely response, I sent an email thanking him at 3:43 am, and he responded at 6:01am. :smokin:

#6 ·
FWIW: Amazon has them too for within ~2-3$ of the price (Amazon is a couple $ more) But if you are like me and have amazon prime you get free 2 day shipping which for some may be a better purchase :D

So you guys like these eh? Seem to be fair priced and look decent.

What makes them better than comparable manufactures.

#8 ·
Over $200 with them gets you free shipping. I didn't have to pay either time I ordered. :eek:

Knipex aren't decent. Craftsman is decent. Snap-on is good, these are Awesome. FYI, many of Snap-on/Mac/Matco pliers are rebadged knipex. Very tight, very precision, teeth last forever, ***** stay sharp and take way more abuse than they should (I was using my big pair to cut light chain last night, and it didn't care at all), grips are impervious to anything (MEK, acetone, isopropyl, jet fuel, skydrol, you name it), etc.

The fit is way better than the actual Snap-on pliers. Everything lines up perfectly, teeth touch across the entire plier, cutting surfaces have 100% contact, etc.

The 3 long needlenose pliers are Sunex, and the long skinny ***** in the center are snap-on, everything else in there is knipex.

I'm planning on ordering more (when my wallet recovers) and completely replacing my plier drawer at work (SK, Craftsman Pro, Snap-on, Klein) with Knipex, if that tells you anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.