Pirate 4x4 banner

Whatcha think about a MM200?

908 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  dcubb 
#1 ·
Hey guys, theres a guy near me that has a millermatic 200 for sale. He said it works great but i cant test it because he doesn't have any wire for it. I asked him about the price and he said he would take 500 dollars, but not any lower. I was thinking to go over there and maybe offer him 450 or something. Think it might be a good deal? I been looking for a replacement mig since my airco went up in smoke. heres a pic of it

See less See more
#6 ·
yea, im gonna go out there and take a look at it, worse comes to worse i wont buy it. Those are pretty stout units, very rare to be totally dead.

#9 ·
well, i picked it up for 400 bucks. worked fine, needs a new liner, thats no big deal , and it needs a lil tlc. looks like its gonna work out for me. Does any one know how to tel whan it was made from the sn?

#13 · (Edited)
They are great welders, no frills just an honest work all day transformer type welder. That was a good deal. I have had one since the late 80's and it still welds beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.