Pirate 4x4 banner

My Shop

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  cj5 buggy 
#1 ·
I was taking some pics of my progress on the tube bender, and took some pics of my dump..

Machine shop..
Lathe:

Mill:

Looking out of machine room:

Back Wall looking SE:

Back Wall looking further South:

Front wall looking West:

Back wall SW Corner looking NE:

SW Corner:

Welding table:

I have WAY too much shit laying around, but I started re insulating the ceiling and changing the heat in the Garage area of the shop, and did not finish in time, so I had no heat this winter, and was buried with Overtime at work, so most of the clutter is from not wanting to hang around out there in the cold.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Overall dimensions are 40 x 100, but I split it up into 3 main parts, and rent out 2 40 x 25 garages to help fund my habits :smokin: so MY part is 40 x 50.

The Vehicles are as follows

1950 Chrysler with a 440 mated to a 518 trans with a custom adapter, 4 WDB, Scout D44 rearend.

51 Willys Chassis Cowl with a modded F-head.

71 Super Beetle Next winters project for the little lady, gonna get a Type IV Turbo.

05 SRT-4 ACR with F&F ported Stage 3 Turbo big FMIC, Thermal exhaust yada yada

53 Plymouth Wagon with a hot rodded flat head 6 mated to a World class T-5 from a Mustang, and a Explorer 8.8 4 WDB

98 Wrangler F&R Rubicon 44's with alloys/CTMs and 35" Boggers soon to get a 5.9 swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.