Pirate 4x4 banner

N2O bottle regulator setup

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Killerpee 
#1 ·
I am piecing my own N20 setup together for charging coilovers and airshocks. I want to make a gauge/fill setup like the one that comes with the PolyPerformance kit. I've located the gauge, tee, and valve, but I can't source the screw on adapter at the bottom. Any ideas???

See less See more
#4 ·
The valve is a Schrader t-handle valve. I know that you can get it from places that sells aircraft parts. But I think it will be cheaper to buy a complete fill adapter from PP or ORW.

#9 ·
Good question. For that matter..would you need to purge the entire shock body and the lines?? I'm not sure. I just borrowed my buddies setup shot a bit of nitrogen in. I did it at full extnsion, so I'm sure there was quite quite a bit of air in the body.

#10 ·
You're using Nitrous Oxide (N2O) to charge your shocks? Most people just use Nitrogen :flipoff2:
And use the "NOS" for extra Hp while cruisin' the mall :grinpimp:

Gauge Auto part Measuring instrument Tool

#13 ·
Im needing to do the same thing, how about a list of where you are getting the other parts?
No problem. Most everything came from Ebay, of course! I searched Nitrogen regulator and found one for about 42$ shipped..it was used and only goes up to about 250 regulated but ai won't be charging more than that.
I did the same for "Nitrogen tank" and found a company that sends out new 20ci tanks for around 70$. My local hose shop made the hi-pressure hose for 15$. The only other thing I really have to get is an air chuck.
The gauge setup seems to be more of a luxury to me. I found the fitting finally..it is a Schrader 56. So far, I haven't found any prices better than the ones posted above, so i will probably buy that whole manifold and gauge from Poly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.