Pirate 4x4 banner

DeWalt 10amp vs. Bosch 1800 grinders 4 1/2"

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  RockToy94 
#1 ·
Im in the market for a new angle grinder due to my old Ryobi kicking the bucket. I have read reviews on the DeWalt 10amp and on the Bosch 1800 but I have yet to see a head to head comparison of the two. They all sound like stout grinders but one must have smoe perks over the other. Just wanted to see what you guys thought, they cost almost the same at 79.00.

#2 ·
I like Dewalt all of my power tools except my 9" angle grinder and right angle drill are DeWalt. They've always done right by me. Now I can guarantee there are going to be people who are going to post up that that DeWalt is crap and others who will say Bosch is crap. If you don't have any preference for either I'd suggest just picking one, they are both of the same quality and everyone makes a few lemons. If it helps I have had a few bad DeWalt tools and they took care of me and very quickly, the last item was over night shipped to me free of charge.

#3 ·
I will put in a vote for the dewalt.

Home depot was selling a 2 pack of the 9amp dewalt 4.5" angle grinders for about $85. It was kind of an impulse buy but I am really happy with the dewalts now. These grinders weigh about twice as much as my ryobi 4" model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.