Pirate 4x4 banner

Atlas Tool Boxes

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  bluesman2a 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'd be calling to find out total ci of drawer space, as well as size (and number of each) drawers.

and A FAWKING WEIGHT LIMIT for each drawer.

they may be the cats ass for toolboxes, but their website description sucks more than a $10 hooker on nickle night...

#3 ·
You mean like their itemized list of weight limits and sizes for each drawer that pops up when you click the "technical specs" button, or do you want it in crayon so it's easier for you to understand?:flipoff2:

I looked at them and ended up with a 56" International box instead. Higher weight limits, more capacity, even with just the bottom box.

#4 ·
Those drawer capacities are pretty light, comperable to a lowest end craftsman box.

Top Cabinet:
Left 5 drawers' capacity: 55 lbs.
Right 5 drawers' capacity: 48.5 lbs.
Bottom Cabinet:
Top drawer capacity: 86 lbs.
Left 3 small drawers' capacity: 58 lbs.
Left 2 big drawers' capacity: 66 lbs.
Right 3 small drawers' capacity: 51 lbs.
Right 2 big drawers' capacity: 62 lbs.

#6 ·
#8 ·
I've not seen one of those boxes in person, but Greg Smith has a local show-room in Atlanta. It's on Buford Hwy, just north of Beaver Ruin intersection on the left in an industrial park.

Also when I was there, they made no secret of the fact that their prices are somewhat "negotiable".

Having said all that, I think I would go with the Costco/Sams or international box over these, but it's worth a trip to their shop to see what they have, I've gotten several things there I particularly like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.