Pirate 4x4 banner

What to ask for my table-top cnc mill?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DSW 
#1 ·
I know this is a weird question but i don't know who else to ask. I have a max-nc 10 table top cnc mill that i have lost interest in and some people have shown interest in buying it from me. I have no clue what a lightly used one of these goes for. I believe a new one runs anywhere from 1600-2500 dollars. This mill has some tooling like end mills and collets, software and cables. It also has the upgraded stepper motors on all 3 axis. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe 800 dollars to ask.

heres some pics of it.

See less See more
#2 ·
I was going to say $800 sounded like a steal and where do I send the money!

Then I saw the picture and realized it was a tad bit smaller than I had pictured in my mind!:jester: I had something in mind like a cnc version of my bridgeport.

I usually ask 65-75% of new for something lightly used/ almost new if I think that I can easily find a buyer. It sounds like you wouldn't be unhappy with $800 and if it moves quick good for you. We all want the most money for what we have to sell but sometimes its better to get some cash and move on than hold out for that perfect buyer. I got a ton of crap I'd love to unload just for the space, but can't bring myself to trash (old mopar parts). Just have to find the time and energy to do something about it, and the right place to dump it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.