Pirate 4x4 banner

ironworkers

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Slowzuki 
#1 ·
Piranha or Baileigh? close to the same price and specs for the 40 piranha and 50 baileigh. opinions????

#2 ·
Man o man I want one. I have used a Pirahna but not the Baileigh... It was awsome what you can do with an ironworker...

There was a Pirahna for sale local for abotu 2 years and nobody bought it. It was a midsized machine and was really cheap...

I wonder if the guy still has it, Shit now you got me to thinking of spending money I have stashed again...:D

JOSH

#13 ·
Check out Geka iron workers. Considered to be just about the best in the industry. I have wanted one for a long time but my pockets are not that deep. For most guys for home the Scotchman 45 ton pro portable will do fine, but as advertised its not a production machine.

I have researched thes for some time and the Geka is top of the line.

#15 ·
We had an old buffalo for a long time, manily used the notcher and punch. Got rid of it for a peddinghaus 44 ton punch press :smokin:

Ironworkers are the one thing you never need, then when you get it you dont know how you lived without.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.