Pirate 4x4 banner

Auto Repair Shop Software??

619 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DHONDAGOD 
#1 ·
Anybody have any recommendations on a software package for running a repair shop?

Looking for estimating, invoicing, & customer contact mostly...

Simple & inexpensive = good:)

Thanks for you time

#4 · (Edited)
Scott Systems "MotorTraxx" is what I used. Unlike No-Data and Mitchell you purchase (not lease) the software. Its stand alone, customer service is outstanding, and does EVERYTHING! Imports into most accounting software for tax purposes etc...

Best part is the price. The software is broken down into "modules" (accounting, parts, marketing, etc.. )the you can purchase as or if you need them. You buy the basic program that does all the RO's and customer stuff and add the options as you need them.

Tell them Chris from "Kokomo" in Fresno Ca. told you to call them, they give a free box of invoices (BIG box) to you when you refer other people. I dont need them so Ill tell them to ship them to you. (Save you some $$$ )

PM me if you need/want details. I had my shop 7 1/2 years and I cant tell you how much it helped. One of the better tools Ive bought.

Chris:cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.