Pirate 4x4 banner

harbor freight discounts?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hailea 
#1 ·
im looking to buy there A-Frame anyone know of a good discount coupon for them right now? Last month i got there 15% off but it expired all ready :mad3:

#5 · (Edited)
Be aware that the HF retail stores seem to be getting wise to these, at least in the Phoenix area. I have been told very politely by two different store managers (note managers, not just cash register jockies) at two different lcoations in the last few weeks that HF is aware of these coupons and they have been identified as counterfeit. It was pointed out that they are not available on any HF website.

These managers told me that they would honor coupons if when scanned the numbers were in their system and came up as proper discount coupons, but that they have been told not to honor any coupon that does not scan citing these counterfeit coupons floating around the internet. In other words, they would not override them when they did not scan. They scanned and re-scanned the two coupons I had printed out and they pointed out to me that the numbers were not in their updated computer systems. They also pointed out that the coupons were suspect because of no expiration date present on the coupon.

One of the managers mentioned that someone had been trying to auction these coupons on eBay at some point, apparently since reported and removed.

Just be prepared.

Barry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.