Pirate 4x4 banner

AZ Short Course Racing

12K views 68 replies 20 participants last post by  azhayseed 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Big thanks to the ASCC for welcoming us in. It was a blast. We'll be back.:D

Attachments

#10 ·
I'll be in Kingman! Still waiting to see if 450girl wants to split the cost of a room otherwise I'll shack up with you Mark. :flipoff2:

#11 ·
I'm seriously thinking about trying to make the Kingman race, I still need to get my problems worked out on my rear suspenstion but I'm getting closer all the time and I need some window nets.... Chad do you still have that orange construction fence you used at KOH a couple years back???:flipoff2::flipoff2:
I talked to Tim today and he wants me to bring up my little Joyner buggy to see it run on the track and see if he can figure out what class to run it in!

#12 · (Edited)
I'm seriously thinking about trying to make the Kingman race, I still need to get my problems worked out on my rear suspenstion but I'm getting closer all the time and I need some window nets.... Chad do you still have that orange construction fence you used at KOH a couple years back???:flipoff2::flipoff2:
That was snow fencing that happened to blow into my camp. :flipoff2:

In regards to set-up and practice: racers get plenty of track time to practice and dial in set-ups. You learn a lot about the vehicle in a couple laps! Start slow and see what changes you need to make.

#15 ·
It was a great time! September 10th is coming up quick. Thanks to Truxx Offroad for coming out and working with us. It is very much appreciated!

:smokin:

#21 ·
I have been trying to get more rock buggies to come race. Hopefully people actually show up and aren't all talk.

#23 ·
How many for sure so far? you, me and AZtoy so far right?

#25 ·
Right on! looking foward to it:D

#27 ·
Yes it is. See you Friday night!

#31 ·
#33 ·
It looks like there will be 5 of us racing. Should be a good time. See everybody out there.

#35 ·
Can you bring me out some non-stick spray so the mud won't stick to my Bronco?

I used up the last of mine at your moms house.:flipoff2:

#34 ·
Cool, We are going to have a blast:grinpimp:

#36 ·
I got a better tip for you. Try driving faster and stay out in front. Less mud when you are in the lead.:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.