Pirate 4x4 banner

Arkansas - Rock Creek Racing And Recreation Trail Ride

12K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  millerxc 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#4 · (Edited)
Wow!!!!

Great to see another park coming alive!! Where in ARK is this park? east? west? north? south? what bigger city is it close to? Trying to look at map on the wall. thanks.

PS. Copy this in the SOUTHEAST section so all the southeast wheelers can come play and ride. Thanks.

#6 ·
Great to see another park coming alive!! Where in ARK is this park? east? west? north? south? what bigger city is it close to? Trying to look at map on the wall. thanks.

PS. Copy this in the SOUTHEAST section so all the southeast wheelers can come play and ride. Thanks.
The park is about 15 minutes west of boonville AR, 30 min east of Greenwood AR. In Eastcentral AR.

#9 ·
When I talked to him tonight he said they were and were going to try to get every thining ready to go racing on the 1st of March. The weather will have a lot to say about his timming I'm thinking!:)

#11 ·
I'm not sure about the rates he is going to charge, Mike (govt.mule) might know, he might jump in with an answer. I would call kennith but he sounded real sick with a cold.

#12 ·
More trail cutting on 29th of JAN.

Kennith, Brandon and the trail cutting crew are going to cut new trails on the 29th of jan. That afternoon we will give the new trails a test run with pictures and video to follow.:smokin:

#13 ·
WOW!! I really need to get my jeep back together and get back over to Ken's. You guys have been busy! This is going to be a great park. Ken is putting a lot of effort into making a place everyone will enjoy wheeling at. Big props to Brandon and all his help in cutting trails and helping mold Ken's idea into a reality. Wish I had more time to help:(

#14 ·
R.C.R.R. work, trail ride saturday

A few new pictures with some videos to follow of the work done this saturday along with some of the trail riding.
Sam let me ride with him this saturday in his toy.

A few of the rigs that showed up at 9 that morning.

#18 · (Edited)
#20 ·
The park is open now, Kennith is out there almost 7 days a week. I am not sure on the prices he is charging. Mike (govt-Mule) posted some on another thread, but I'll ask Kennith this weekend to find out for sure.

Dan.

#24 ·
Not sure on exact pricing, but hopefully we will have some flyers in the store shortly. Also, I heard that they might be setting up a comp on Sat April 9th. Im sure info will be posted as soon as its official.

#26 ·
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation pricing

Kennith called me and I have some of the pricing information that is current.
-12 and under free
-13 and older 5$ per person
-10$ a day per wheeling rig
-Bike, 4-wheeler, side by side 5$ per day

Normal days the park is open are Saturday and Sunday, 10 AM till sunset. For now there is no camping unless you call and make arrangements with Kennith.

Kennith said if anyone has a group or club and wants to come when the park is normally closed to call him to make arrangements to run the trails or camp during these times.
Kennith # 501-844-6008

If any of the pricing changes, or the camping I'll post it up. This is pricing for a normal weekend.

Thanks Dan.

#27 · (Edited)
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation 1st Annual Truck Challenge

Rock Creek Racing and Recreation 1st Annual Truck Challenge April 9th and 10th.

Daily fees for this event are:
-10$ Per Person 13 and older
-10$ Per 4x4 vehicles
-5$ Bike, Quad, or side by side

There will be 5 courses and each will be optional, you choose what you want to run, if you don't run a course you don't pay for it.

Each course you run will cost 20$ Per vehicle.

Pay Back Is 100%

The courses are:
- Log Jam
- Hill Climb
- Tank Trap
- Rock Garden
- Mud Pit

Kennith is also making a mud drag area to play on.

There will be two classes 39 1/2 and up large tire.
38 1/2 and down small tire.

Primitive camping will be available at no charge for this event.

Sunday there will be a poker run and trail rides to finish the weekend off.

I should have a flyer soon to post so I can check tire size. 3/10/2011, The flyer came in today so here it is.

We worked on the courses sunday thought I would post some pictures.

Before Kennith started laying the logs

I some how pushed the wrong button on my camera and they came out black and white.

YouTube - Rock Creek Racing and Recreation log Jam

YouTube - Rock Creek Racing and Recreation Miller XC on the frame twister

YouTube - Rock Creek Racing and Recreation Frame Twister

We eill be at kenniths this sunday working on more of the courses. I hope to see some of you guys out thier that weekend of the event.

Thanks Dan.

#28 ·
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation 1st Annual Truck Challenge course work

Small tire tank trap course, this is the middle part:

This set of holes, and lack of good judgement I ended up like this

The Entrance to Rock Creek Racing & Recreation off road park.

#29 ·
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation 1st Annual Truck Challenge course work

Big Tire Tank Trap

This is where you turn out of the woods part and go into the field.

Kennith is not done with it yet, the the course still needs to be fine tuned and packed. All that is done now is the rough cut.

#32 ·
The CGYS Mod-stock rig will b there. Place is really coming together. Were excited about seeing all the new stuff in person. Hoping that the muds not a big part of the comp, but well c when the time comes. All I can say is that " It sure does suck to have 35's in a 38.5" tire class, but that will just make any victories so much sweeter." We will see ya all on Saturday morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.